Adventura Cigars unveiled their newest addition to their portfolio called the Royal Return. This time, the story of the new line takes a regal inspiration and comes in two different blends, dubbed the King’s Gold and the Queen’s Pearl.
The King’s Gold blend is made up of a Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper, over a Mexican binder and fillers from the Dominican Republic, Nicaragua and the U.S. It comes in two sizes:
- ADVentura The Royal Return King’s Gold Robusto: 52 x 127 mm (5″)
- ADVentura The Royal Return King’s Gold Toro: 54 x 152 mm (6″)
The Queen’s Pearl blend is based on an Ecuadorian Connecticut Shade wrapper and binder over fillers from the Dominican Republic, Ecuador, and Nicaragua. Compared to the King’s Gold, this version comes in three different sizes:
- ADVentura The Royal Return Queen’s Pearls Corona: 44 x 152 mm (6″)
- ADVentura The Royal Return Queen’s Pearls Robusto: 50 x 114 mm (4.5″)
- ADVentura The Royal Return Queen’s Pearls Toro: 54 x 152 mm (6″)
The tobacco for both of the cigars has been aged for five years, and they were aged an additional 4 months once they were rolled. All the sizes are sold in twenty count boxes and are produced at the Tabacalera William Ventura in the Dominican Republic. The cigars are scheduled to arrive at retailers by the end of August.