Despite that the last season of Game of Thrones will be aired in 2019, Diageo anticipates the start with the presentation of a well-stocked list of whiskies dedicated to the series. These are special bottlings and, in some cases, completely new, in terms of aging and typology. Each whisky is dedicated to one of the families of the saga written by George R.R.
Here is the list:
- Talisker Select Reserve – House Greyjoy (45,8%)
- Royal Lochnagar 12 Year – House Baratheon (40%)
- Lagavulin 9 Year – House Lannister (46%)
- Cardhu Gold Reserve – House Targaryen (40%)
- Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost – House Stark (43%)
- Singleton of Glendullan – House Tully (40%)
- Clynelish Reserve – House Tyrell (51,2%)
- Oban Bay Reserve – Night’s Watch (43%)
In May 2018 Diageo also announced a new release by Johnny Walker: White Walker by Johnny Walker (41.7%), this malt was also created in collaboration with HBO and distilled, blended and bottled “North of the Wall”.
We will update the details as soon as they are available.