The shipping in US of the new My Father La Opulencia has begun. This line is the latest release of Don Pepin Garcia.
The chosen blend is made of a Mexican wrapper (Rosado Oscuro) and a double Nicaragua binder (a corojo and a criollo leaf). The filler is 100% Nicaragua, with leaves coming from different Don Pepin farms (Habano seed).
Six are the sizes belonging to the La Opulencia line and all of them is box pressed:
- Corona: cepo 46 x 127 mm of length
- Robusto: cepo 52 x 133 of length
- Petite: cepo 48 x 114 of length
- Toro: cepo 54 x 152 mm of length
- Super Toro: cepo 60 x 152 mm of length
- Toro Gordo: cepo 56 x 178 mm of length
All the sizes will be commercialized in 20 count boxes. Prices will range from 7 to 13 $.