Alec Bradley announced that they will be celebrating the 10 Year Anniversary of their Fine & Rare series by releasing 500 limited edition boxes featuring all five of the Fine & Rare iterations.
Fine & Rare is the result of Alec Bradley Cigar Co. founder, Alan Rubin’s goal of creating a cigar using 10 different aged and selected tobaccos. Only a singular pair (1 Roller and 1 Buncher) are entrusted to the task. The Fine & Rare project was destined to be a limited edition.
Since 2011, Fine & Rare has seen five different iterations with 5 different blends respectively- all yearly, limited edition boxes of ten.
“I’m really excited to be able to present the Fine & Rare 10 Year Anniversary set,” Alan said. “I went through all of the different iterations and chose the vintages that had the best overall flavor development and performance. Fine & Rare is an ever-evolving concept and leaving batches to age and re-release adds another dimension to the complexity of the project.”
Each Fine & Rare Commemorative Ltd. Edition Release box will contain:
- 5 Cigars: Release Year: 2014. Series Name: TA25A. Size 54 x 178 mm (7″) Figurado
- 5 Cigars- Release Year: 2016. Series Name: HJ10-i. Size: 52 x 152 mm (6″) Toro
- 5 Cigars: Release Year: 2017. Series Name: BR12-13. Size 52 x 152 mm (6″) Torpedo
- 5 Cigars: Release Year: 2018. Series Name: JRS10=(86). Size 52 x 165 mm (6 ½”) Toro
- 5 Cigars: Release Year: 2019. Series Name: HOF/506. Size 54 x 159 mm (6 ¼”) Boxed Pressed Toro
- Special Undisclosed Item(s)
All of the cigars contained in the box have been in aging and are from the original batch specific to its release year. The Alec Bradley Fine & Rare 10 Year Anniversary set will retail for $600 and will ship to retailers by the end of 2020.