Discontinued in 2016, Davidoff’s Puro d’Oro Series was replaced by the Yamasà line.
• Country of Origin: Dominican Republic
• Size: 58 x 127 mm (3.7’’)
• Wrapper: Dominican Republic
• Binder: Dominican Republic
• Filler: Dominican Republic
• Price: € 15.-
Aesthetically it is dressed in a beautiful Colorado colored wrapper from the Yamasà region.
Davidoff Puro d’Oro Gorditos: unlit, hints of hay and wood. The opening reveals sweet woody notes.
The first half continues on with fine wood, followed by honey and spicy hints of white pepper. Strength is slightly above medium (3,5/5).
Strength grows, reaching a medium – full level (4/5).
The aromatic palette is structured paired with a pronounced persistency.