Alec Bradley Cigar Co. announced that the first boxes of the 10 Year Anniversary Fine & Rare sets will soon be arriving to tobacconists in the United States. Alan Rubin, Alec Bradley Founder, noted that due to Covid-19 work stoppages and logistical issues caused by the devastating hurricanes that hit Central America over the last few months, at this time, Alec Bradley was only able to bring the sets into the United States. The company’s international distribution partners were notified that their allotments would arrive at a later date.
Ten years ago, Rubin introduced the world to the Alec Bradley Fine & Rare. More than just a cigar, Fine & Rare was a challenging concept for Rubin to create blends using an unheard of 10 different tobaccos. To date, Alec Bradley has released five different versions of the project. The 10 Year Anniversary Fine & Rare sets feature examples of all five variations from their original release years.
Each Fine & Rare Commemorative Ltd. Edition Release box will contain:
– 5 Cigars: Release Year: 2014. Series Name: TA25A. Size 54 X 7 Figurado
– 5 Cigars- Release Year: 2016. Series Name: HJ10-i. Size: 52 X 6 Toro
– 5 Cigars: Release Year: 2017. Series Name: BR12-13. Size 52 X 6 Torpedo
– 5 Cigars: Release Year: 2018. Series Name: JRS10=(86). Size 52 X 6 ½ Toro
– 5 Cigars: Release Year: 2019. Series Name: HOF/506. Size 54 X 6 ¼ Boxed Pressed Toro
– Special Undisclosed Item
All of the cigars are from the original batch-specific releases. All have been aging at Alec Bradley’s Raices Cubanas Factory in Danlí, Honduras. The Alec Bradley Fine & Rare 10 Year Anniversary set will retail for $600. Only 500 limited edition box sets were released.